buy garmont boots Garmont Men´s shoes Mountain , Garmont Tower Extreme LX Goretex Mountain Black/Yellow Men´s shoes,garmont radium last width,reliable quality garmont dragontail,quality and quantity assured
Boots at home on high alpine summits or light, fast, done-in-a-day speed ascents. A variety of stiffnesses, each with walk-friendly features, lend versatility and comfort to most high alpine and mountain activities. Steep and vertical ascents, rugged terrain, foul weather, heavy loads and long days are the mountain challenges these boots are designed to help you enjoy.
An ideal boot for alpine guides and expert mountaineers. A semi-automatic crampon compatible boot, lightweight yet stable and reliable for excellent performance without compromises. Suitable for technical mountaineering, mixed routes and ice climbing.
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining, for greater comfort and a more anatomical fit while a stretch gaiter on the cuff keeps out debris. A progressive lasting board better matches stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot, while the original Helix rand offers greater protection from abrasion and rock impact as well as better grip and torsional stability.
- Weight GTX 755 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- Microfiber and Kevlar® upper for excellent abrasion resistance
- HELIX rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact as well as providing better grip and torsional stability
- Stretch gaiter on the cuff for a snugger fit and to keep out debris
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining
- Progressive lasting board to better match stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot
- Thermal footbed with Primaloft® 200 gram insulation Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Helix rubber rand: the unique helical rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact, and provides better grip and torsional stability as well.
- Stretch gaiter on the cuff offers a snugger fit and keeps out debris
- 2.5 mm microporous layer for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Nylon and fibreglass insole, with air chambers to remove unnecessary weight and ensure better insulation capacity.
- Tech PU crampon insert at the heel.
- Dual density expanded PU midsole for comfort and stability.
- Vibram® Mulaz Evo outsole with a large contact toe for grip performance. Multidirectional lugs in the centre provide 360° traction. Deep, wide channels help with drainage and self-cleaning. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descent.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
What do you think about finding Garmont Tower Extreme LX Goretex with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our outdoor store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Garmont. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Garmont - Men´s shoes - Mountain,Color: black,Color: yellow